Last updated July 1, 2008
Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided or to be gathered by Sababa.nl is controlled primarily by Sababa Team.
Collection and Use of Personal Information About Customers
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your experience at Sababa.nl. We use the information to handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us. We also use this information to improve our store and platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable the sellers to carry out logistical functions.
Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information you give us: we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information
- Automatic information: we receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us.
- E-mail communications: to help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from sababa.nl if your computer supports such capabilities. We also try to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our visitors. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please contact us by cliking here.
Does Sababa.nl Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We do not share customer information with anyone else.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Conditions of Use
If you choose to visit Sababa.nl, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Privacy Notice and our Conditions of Use , including limitations on damages and application of the laws of The Netherlands.
Below you will find a list of the terms and conditions that apply when you make a booking through our websites. If there are any points in our terms and conditions for which you require clarification or further explanation, please Contact us.
1. All successful reservations made via sababa.nl will be confirmed directly to the client to the e-mail address provided.
2. It is your responsibility to inform sababa.nl should you not receive a confirmation e-mail. This usually occurs as a result of a strong junk mail filter or an incorrectly entered e-mail address. For any problems regarding confirmation e-mails please contact our reservations department at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +31 23 89 053 28 .
3. Sababa.nl has the right to cancel your booking within 72 hours after booking time. In case of cancellation by Sababa.nl, Sababa.nl will attempt to offer you a similar hotel accommodation in the same quality and price classification, but shall not be held liable should it fail to do so.
4. Your reservation is made directly with the hotel, hostel or Apartment you have chosen. By confirming your reservation with Sababa.nl you are entering into a contract with the hotel, hostel or the apartment.
5. Unless otherwise stated in the room description (for example in case of Special Deals, Hot Deals, Advanced bookings etc.), your credit card details are used only to guarantee your booking with the hotel. No money will be deducted from your credit card account at the time of making the booking. Full payment must be made directly with the hotel during the check-in procedure. Unless otherwise stated on the webpage, you can choose to settle your account in cash, with the credit card provided to make the booking or with another credit card, provided the credit card type is acceptable to the hotel.
6. Your credit card information will be sent directly to the reserved hotel, hostel or the apartment. Sababa.nl will not charge your credit card, as you will pay for your stay directly to the hotel hostel or the apartment. After your booking has been processed it is normal procedure for the hotel hostel or the apartment to carry out a pre-authorization check on the credit card to ensure that the card is valid and that sufficient funds are available to guarantee the reservation. Should any problems occur regarding your credit card, the hotel hostel or the apartment will notify Sababa.nl and Sababa.nl will inform you. At all times, only valid credit cards are accepted for online booking and it is your responsibility to enter the correct details. In the event that your credit card does not provide a sufficient guarantee, Sababa.nl has the right to cancel your reservation at the hotel hostel or the apartment and to notify you of the cancellation by e-mail. Sababa.nl has no involvement or influence in financial issues. All financial issues are between the hotel, hostel or the apartment and the guest directly.
7. All hotel bookings made through Sababa.nl will be issued with a booking reservation number, and a pin number. These numbers will be provided in the e-mail confirmation of your booking. The booking reservation number is your reservation number with Sababa.nl, please use this reservation number in all correspondences with Sababa.nl. In case you have lost this number, you can contact us at: info@Sababa.nl You are responsible for maintaining confidentiality of these numbers and for securing access to your booking.
8. Should you wish to cancel your Hotel reservation with Sababa.nl, you can do so by navigating to My Booking and entering your booking reservation number and pin number. Your chosen hotel will typically have its own cancellation policy which we will display to you on the details page before you book. Cancellations made within the time limit given by the hotel (in most cases 48 hours prior to date of arrival) will be free of charge. Please take into account that date of arrival starts at 0:00 AM (CET). If you cancel beyond the cancellation deadline or do not arrive at the hotel, the hotel has the right to charge you a cancellation fee which is in most cases equivalent to the cost of the first night's stay.
9. All hotels utilize their own booking and reservations systems. When you arrive at the hotel, the guest name (yours) or name which is stated on the booking form - will be your reference at the hotel. The hotel room will be reserved under the name that was specified on the booking form at the time of making the booking.
10. Room rate quotations given at the time of securing your booking on Sababa.nl is the price which you will pay for your accommodation. Unless otherwise stated, prices exclude breakfast and city tax. In addition, you shall also pay in full for any additional services that the hotel provides, which are not explicitly covered by the quoted Sababa.nl roomrate. (e.g. Room service, minibar use etc.)
Prices for hotels rooms are confirmed in the local currency of the country you are booking for.
11. Special requests such as those entered into the Remark/Request box at the time of making your booking, will be delivered to the hotel, however neither the hotel nor Sababa.nl shall be held liable should the hotel fail to accommodate such requests.
12. Sababa.nl sells accommodation from an inventory supplied by each hotel, and does not over-sell that inventory. Sababa.nl does not accept any liability for unavailability of rooms caused by the hotel overselling its own room inventory.
13. The Sababa.nl website has been compiled with great care. However, our services are based on information provided by the hotels, hostel or the apartment and for this reason the hotels, hostel or the apartment remain responsible for the accuracy of this information. Sababa.nl cannot guarantee that all the information, including pictures or descriptions, are fully accurate at all times, nor can we be held responsible for any errors or inaccuracies in the supplied information or if your trip is deficient. In particular we have no liability for any loss, personal injury or death, however incurred, unless such loss is caused by our negligence.
14. Hotel rates are denominated in the currency of the country you are visiting. Rates in other currencies are estimates based on various publicly available sources and are not updated daily.
15. This website is for legitimate personal bookings and non commercial use.
16. All content included on this site and the arrangement and compilation of this content and infrastructure used to provide such content are intellectual property and copyrighted work of Sababa.nl and its suppliers and protected by international copyright laws.
17. Sababa.nl is a registered company in The Netherlands The Dutch law is applicable to our services.
18. By using Sababa.nl booking system, you agree with the terms and conditions of Sababa.nl.